Some questions to create a good offer for you:
1. How many different labels and wineries are you interested to buy?
2. How many bottles will be your normal or minimum demand by sending?
3. Can you buy one pallet for each winery -with mixed wines- or must be mixed pallets from different wineries?
4. How many bottles do you think will be your annual consumption?
5. Have you any D.O. in mind: Jerez, Rueda, Rioja, Penedès, ....?
6. Can you explain which kind of products are you interested on?
Please add any remark useful to pass you an offer
Alfred Martínez Sanz
Who we are | Spanish distribution companies| Spanish Wineries | World wineries in Spain | Food from Spain | National Announcements (Spain) | International Announcements | Dossiers | Services | Trade fairs | Newsletter | Email | Blog: Fine food in Spain | Blog: News on Spanish wine and food
Wines Inform Assessors, Copyright ę 2000. All rights reserved. email@example.com